Age of the Gods: Wheels of Olympus
5-Reel, 30-Line slot
To play the game:
- The entry screen displays the game’s features.
- Press the PLAY button to start the game.
- Press - or + from the left and right side of TOTAL BET to choose the total bet.
- Press the LIGHTNING button to activate Turbo Mode, making the reels spin faster. Pressing the LIGHTNING button again ends the TURBO MODE session.
- Press the SPIN button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into ■. Clicking ■ ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet. The line bet is the total bet / 30.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- To display the list of options, press the button with a ► and a ⟳ around it, and use the slider to select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Autoplay can also be set to UNTIL FEATURE, which will spin the reels until the Free Games or Respin feature is triggered, or you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing ■.
- To open the paytable, press the i button.
- To navigate the paytable, press the arrow buttons.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press the PLAY button.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 30 active paylines.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on consecutive reels and appear on the same payline.
- The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet. The line bet is the total bet / 30.
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The symbol showing the word ‘WILD’ on it is the WILD symbol in the game.
- WILD symbols substitute for any other symbol to form the best possible winning combination.
Gold Symbols Feature
- On any spin, any symbol can appear as a gold symbol.
- If 3 or more adjacent gold symbols land on the same row, the Wheels of Olympus feature is triggered.
- There are 3 wheels that gold symbols can trigger: 3 Gold Symbol Wheel, 4 Gold Symbol Wheel and 5 Gold Symbol Wheel.
Wheels of Olympus
- The Wheels of Olympus are triggered via the Gold Symbols feature.
- The wheel that spins depends on the number of gold symbols that triggered the feature.
- 3 gold symbols trigger the smallest wheel, 4 the middle wheel and 5 the biggest wheel.
- The bigger the wheel, the bigger the prizes.
- The prizes awarded can be (chances are not equal in the wheel):
- cash prizes up to x500;
- up to 50 free games;
- respin with up to 12 Wilds added on the reels;
- a spin of the next-sized wheel.
- During the Wheels of Olympus Feature, the wheel may stop on a number. This number shows how many free games you won.
- The small wheel awards 5 to 8 free games.
- The medium wheel awards 8 to 12 free games.
- The large wheel awards 12, 24 or 50 free games.
- When the number of free games won is revealed, press START to begin.
- More free games can be won while playing your original free games.
- You cannot retrigger free games after playing 500 or more free games in a single session.
- At the end of the feature, a pop-up window displays the total win from the feature.
- Press OK to return to the main game.
Feature Bet Mode
- In the main game, you can activate the Feature Bet mode and boost your chances of triggering the Wheels of Olympus feature.
- Press Feature Bet to toggle the mode on and off.
- Playing in Feature Bet mode increases your total bet.
- Enabling Feature Bet does not change the line bet.
Age of the Gods™ Jackpot
- Age of the Gods™ Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games which feature the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games.
- There are 4 levels of jackpots that can be won: Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power.
- The different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts.
- Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
- Power: €50.
- Extra Power: €500.
- Super Power: €5,000.
- Ultimate Power: €100,000.
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot): 0.99%.
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
- Jackpot game is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.
- Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win.
- Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
- Play a slot game with the Age of the Gods™ Jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the Age of the Gods™ Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Return to Player:
- The RTP range is a minimum of 95.09% and a maximum of 95.14%. When playing for the jackpot the contribution of 0.99% is added on top of the RTP range.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Data ultima modifica: 09/01/2023