Age of the Gods: God of Storms II
5-reel 25-line slot
To play the game:
- Press CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also press on Don’t show again to skip the entry screen the next time you play.
- Press - or + in the LINES field to choose the number of active paylines.
- Press - or + in the TOTAL BET field to choose the total bet.
- Press the ⟳ button to spin the reels with the current bet.
- In the case of a winning spin, the WIN field displays the accumulating winnings.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your line bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- The reels are spun automatically in autoplay.
- The button with 2 revolving arrows is the AUTOPLAY button.
- To display the list of options, press the button with 2 revolving arrows and use the slider to select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- During autoplay, the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- Autoplay ends when:
- The reels have spun the number of times specified.
- You do not have sufficient funds for the next spin.
- A feature has been triggered.
- You can end autoplay by pressing STOP above the field where the number of remaining spins is displayed.
- To open the paytable, press the i button.
- To navigate the paytable, press the arrow buttons.
- To close the reference pages and return to the game, press X.
- The main game is played with 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 paylines. Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paytable.
- Line bet = total bet / active number of paylines.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on consecutive reels and appear on the same payline.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- The game has 2 WILD symbols: a SHIP WILD symbol and a regular WILD symbol.
- The red ship with red sails is the SHIP WILD symbol.
- The stone with the word 'WILD' is the regular WILD symbol.
- Both types of WILD symbols can land on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- The SHIP WILD symbol and the regular WILD symbol are both stacked 3 symbols high.
- The WILD symbols can substitute for all symbols except SHIP WILD symbols.
- Only the SHIP WILD symbol triggers the Wild Wind Respins.
Wild Wind Respins
- When 1 or more SHIP WILD symbol lands fully on reel 2, 3 or 4 in the main game, the Wild Wind Respins feature is triggered.
- During this feature, the reels respin automatically using the same bet placed on the spin that triggered the feature.
- Each respin, the God of Storms blows the SHIP WILD symbol 1 position to the left, and the number of rows and paylines increase.
- The Wild Wind Respins will continue until the SHIP WILD symbol shifts off the reels.
- Depending upon the amount of respins awarded, the reels can extend to 4x5, then 6x5 and caps at 8x5:
- the game is played with 30 paylines when the reels extend to 4x5
- the game is played with 60 paylines when the reels extend to 6x5
- the game is played with 90 paylines when the reels extend to 8x5
- Note: If the number of lines in the main game is 5, 10, 15 or 20, the number of active lines during the Wild Wind Respins feature is 6-12-18, 12-24-36, 18-36-54 and 24-48-72 when the reels increase to 4x5, 6x5 and 8x5 respectively.
- During the Wild Wind Respins, a maximum of 3 SHIP WILD symbols can land simultaneously on the reels.
- During the feature, stacked regular WILD symbols may appear.
- At the end of the Wild Wind Respins feature, you will automatically return to the main game.
Return to Player:
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.14%.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Data ultima modifica: 18/01/2023