5-Reel 20-Line Slots
The objective of Sacred Stones™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click X on the entry screen to enter the main game immediately, or wait until the entry animation ends.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 20 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 20.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster. During Autoplay mode the TURBO MODE button changes into the STOP button.
- Clicking the SPIN button or pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. During Autoplay mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into a smaller STOP button for stopping Autoplay mode. The number of remaining spins will display.
- When the Free Games feature is triggered the Free Games round begins automatically. After the end of the free games, clicking CONTINUE on the winnings summary board takes you back to the main game or resumes Autoplay mode.
- The paytable can be accessed from the Menu or the INFO page (i button).
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet x corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- In this game, paylines pay both left to right and right to left. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel or the rightmost reel, and the symbols must be consecutive. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. When 1 payline contains 2 winning combinations (1 starting from the leftmost reel and the other from the rightmost reel), you are paid for both combinations. 5-of-a-kind winning combinations pay once per line.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
When the reels spin, a new Wave of symbols land on the reels. The symbols in any winning combinations will explode and be removed after the winnings are awarded. The remaining symbols on the reels will then fall down, filling in the gaps left by the removed symbols, and new symbols will fall down from the top of the reels. This is referred to as a collapse, and it creates a new Wave of symbols.
A Wave may potentially create new winning combinations, causing another collapse that leads to another Wave.
When a collapse results in no new wins, no more collapses will be triggered.
The WILD symbol is stacked and only appears on reels #2, #3 and #4. The WILD symbol can substitute for all other symbols to make the best possible winning combination.
The Stone Pillar is located beside the reels. Each consecutive winning Wave (up to 10) causes a new section of the Stone Pillar to light up. 5 or more consecutive winning Waves trigger the Free Games feature. The numbers on the sections of the Stone Pillar are the number of Free Games that can be won. The number of consecutive winning Waves determine the number of Free Games that are awarded:
- 5 consecutive winning Waves trigger 5 free games.
- 6 consecutive winning Waves trigger 10 free games.
- 7 consecutive winning Waves trigger 15 free games.
- 8 consecutive winning Waves trigger 20 free games.
- 9 consecutive winning Waves trigger 25 free games.
- 10 or more consecutive winning Waves trigger 50 free games.
5 or more consecutive winning Waves trigger the Free Games feature.
During the Free Games feature the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature. The win for each spin is displayed in the Win field. The total win for the Free Games round is shown in the Free Games Win field. The number of free games remaining is displayed above the reels.
Free Games can be retriggered by 5 or more consecutive winning Waves, as in the main game.
When the free games have completed a result board appears that summarizes the winnings. The Game Win field shows the winnings that were received from the spin that triggered the feature. The Feature Win field shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games round. The Total Win field shows the accumulated winnings (the Game Win and the Feature Win added up). Click CONTINUE on the board to return to the main game.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the Casinò toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and button that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the Casinò client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance - Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current Casinò game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier - Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money - This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus - This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games - Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured - Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slots - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games - When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off - Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu - Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable - Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking the i button opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigation between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- The second screen is called FREE GAMES and explains symbol payouts in the game.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- i – opens the reference screen describing the different game components.
- Line Bet + and – buttons - Increase or decrease the bet per line.
- Autoplay / Stop - Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
- Spin - Spin the reels.
- Turbo Mode - Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casinò. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casinò, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.15%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Data ultima modifica: 16/02/2023